Saturday 14 May 2011

Stop to Think and Linger a Bit



Stop to think and linger a bit
Why  am I rushing so
Where am I going to
.
Linger a bit and see environ not hit
Do we not care, only for self 
And do we not care, only for family

That environ not hit, how do I do my bit?
A bit less of smoking and more of jogging
A  bit less of driving and more of walking

How do I do my bit and yet be a hit?
Early morning yoga and some music drill
Flex your muscles and show your skill

Now that I am hit, but what if mind is bit?
With bloated head because of fame 
And run around with a number of dames

What if mind is bit then won't self be badly hit?
Remedy for all there is around
A dash of spirituality keeps you sound

Then Free from thoughts not so sound
Stop to think and linger a bit
Soon back to pavilion we have to hit

No comments:

Post a Comment