Sunday 16 October 2011

What is Life?


1.  Sailing Boat


Life is simply a sailing boat
Is what I had always been told
Each day, dad drilled in a number of quotes
To be followed so as soul not sold

No more young and dad beside
When in trouble to whom can I go
For life is an ocean with high and low tide
Sailing boat then rocks me so


2. Caught in a storm

How in life I can smoothly live
Ask my creator up above
I plead for wisdom, please do give
Teach me Lord, teach me now

Life is sailing in Heaven he meant
Woes of earth will soon do pass
Then time for joy for sorrows went
Only quotes to be followed and told to mass

                                                Yeah! Life is simply then a sailing boat

Pictorial sources:-
1. yachtpals.com
2. godsoutreachministryint.org

No comments:

Post a Comment