Friday 25 March 2011

Readers Query ( People n Places ?)

Each poem has a quaint story attached,
With words and verbs I have tried to match.
                      To tell of merry tales far and wide
                      To weep over disasters world wide
Laugh or cry as you please
But for sure your heart will sigh
                     What all is occurring in this world
                     Men and matter sadly hurled
Portraits of people will too follow
Biographies of people told
                     War and peace, love naught cease
                     Hope will make you live with ease
                     Telling the truth and never to tease
Are you ready for the next?
I sure will try to put in my best.  
                    Each man to his bed as birds to its nest
                    Tis time for me to take my rest.
Long time ago we all do know
Many things did happen
Many wars were fought
                   But sleep did all when sun reached west
                   Go to bed and be not a pest
A new tale waits you at dawn
What is it? Dawn to dusk a new day
                  Please tell me what you say
                  Give me a story each new day


2 comments: